To configure email importing for a support department:
- Create a unique email account on your mail server for each help desk ticket department. This must be a full functioning inbox with IMAP or POP support.
- Create a new Help Desk Email or, for existing departments, click Edit.
- Enter the email information for the department.
- Enter your server Hostname.
- Enter a Mail Server Port. Typically, this is port 995 for POP3. (IMAP typically uses port 993)
- enter the email address and password for the email account that you created.
- Press Save Settings