Version 2.5.0 introduces many optimizations and updates for Manage1to1.
|Release Date||June 1st, 2019|
|Release Type||Stable – Major|
- Full audit logging of incidents was introduced. Incidents will now log every action performed by an admin in Manage1to1. This history is not able to be deleted.
- Each administrative user can now specify their own desired display settings for the various tables throughout Manage1to1.
- There is now an ability to display the List Prices of an item on the Invoices being generated.
- There is now an ability to show a specific building address on an invoice associated with that invoice.
- EULA has been updated and is required to be accepted by a District Administrator upon next login.
|BUG||MAN-292||Resolved Issue preventing the creation of Admins|
|BUG||MAN-290||Work Order Report was unable to render|
|FEATURE||MAN-295||Introduced More Robust Logging with incidents|
|BUG||MAN-296||Resolved Issue resulting in an error when a checkout receipt was printed|
|BUG||MAN-301||Resolved Issue in which the Column Filter defaulted to “All” instead of the selected value|
|FEATURE||MAN-294||Introduced Per-User settings for table displays|
|IMPROVEMENT||MAN-302||Added additional filtering options on the View Incident Screen|
|IMPROVEMENT||MAN-244||Added a Filter by Device Status Report|
|BUG||MAN-299||Resolved issue with Session timeout message not rendering|
|BUG||MAN-316||Fixed “Add Photos” button returning an invalid URL in Incidents|
|IMPROVEMENT||MAN-304||Refined reCaptcha Integration|
|IMPROVEMENT||MAN-317||Added pre-defined imports for letter grades (K, PK, etc)|
|FEATURE||MAN-313||Added the ability to display List Prices of items|
|FEATURE||MAN-319||Added per-building address capabilities for Invoices|
|BUG||MAN-331||Resolved UI issue with Adding/Editing Incident Flags|
|NOTE||MAN-309||Require EULA agreement to be signed for first logged in Admin|
|IMPROVEMENT||MAN-337||Auto-Login to the Admin Area if a valid session already exists when viewing main URL|
|BUG||MAN-335||Ensure Bulk Generate Device Fees in System Utilities only shows if Device Fees are Enabled|
|BUG||MAN-330||Introduce additional logic to ensure Duplicate Checkouts are not possible when double clicked|
|BUG||MAN-336||Ensure if the Admin does not exist any longer, the name is returned as “N/A”|
|BUG||MAN-334||Resolve an issue where Email Templates do not show the proper merge fields|