Version 2.5.0 introduces many optimizations and updates for Manage1to1.
|June 1st, 2019
|Stable – Major
- Full audit logging of incidents was introduced. Incidents will now log every action performed by an admin in Manage1to1. This history is not able to be deleted.
- Each administrative user can now specify their own desired display settings for the various tables throughout Manage1to1.
- There is now an ability to display the List Prices of an item on the Invoices being generated.
- There is now an ability to show a specific building address on an invoice associated with that invoice.
- EULA has been updated and is required to be accepted by a District Administrator upon next login.
|Resolved Issue preventing the creation of Admins
|Work Order Report was unable to render
|Introduced More Robust Logging with incidents
|Resolved Issue resulting in an error when a checkout receipt was printed
|Resolved Issue in which the Column Filter defaulted to “All” instead of the selected value
|Introduced Per-User settings for table displays
|Added additional filtering options on the View Incident Screen
|Added a Filter by Device Status Report
|Resolved issue with Session timeout message not rendering
|Fixed “Add Photos” button returning an invalid URL in Incidents
|Refined reCaptcha Integration
|Added pre-defined imports for letter grades (K, PK, etc)
|Added the ability to display List Prices of items
|Added per-building address capabilities for Invoices
|Resolved UI issue with Adding/Editing Incident Flags
|Require EULA agreement to be signed for first logged in Admin
|Auto-Login to the Admin Area if a valid session already exists when viewing main URL
|Ensure Bulk Generate Device Fees in System Utilities only shows if Device Fees are Enabled
|Introduce additional logic to ensure Duplicate Checkouts are not possible when double clicked
|Ensure if the Admin does not exist any longer, the name is returned as “N/A”
|Resolve an issue where Email Templates do not show the proper merge fields