The Add Invoice section is an easy way to create an invoice within the Manage1to1 system.
This section is where invoices will be created within your Manage1to1 environment.
- Full Name – Name of person to whom the invoice will be billed.
- Mailing Address – Address where client currently resides.
- City, State, Zip – Name of city, state, and zip code where client currently resides.
- Invoice Date – Date of invoice creation
- Assign to user – Search field where name of client of device can be attached
- Item – Pull down menu of description of type of item to be invoiced.
- Description – Field that auto fills the description of item that is chosen from the item pull down menu.
- Quantity – Numerical count of how many items are being billed.
- Price – Cost per item
- Total – Total cost of items being billed within that line.
- +Add More – Adds another line for items that will be included in this invoice.
- -Delete – Deletes line for item that has been added to this invoice.
- Subtotal – Total cost of all total line items.
- Comments – Location where additional comments can be for that particular invoice.
- Save Invoice – Saves current invoice.
- Cancel – Cancels current invoice.